Chapelle des Templiers

Back to the list
Chapelle des Templiers à Laon
Non communiqué

// ATTENTION // The interior of the Chapel is inaccessible to the general public until further notice…

One of the traces of the implantation of the Order of the Knights Templar in the Laonnois. It was built around 1140 on this Templar site of Laon, and its octagonal central plan recalls the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem. It is currently located in the courtyard of the Archaeological Museum of Laon, and houses two statues of prophets (dated around 1200), probably from the cathedral.


  • Fermeture certains jours fériés :
    • 1st of January
    • 1st of May
    • 14th of July
    • 24th of December
    • 25th of December
    • 31th of December
  • Services :
    • Toilets
    • Shop
  • Activités :
    • Temporary exhibitions
    • Specific theme activities
    • Junior workshop
  • Clientèle :
    • Young public

Localisation

32 rue Georges Ermant , 02000 LAON

Revenir en haut de page
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.