Cimetière militaire allemand de Bousson

Back to the list
LAON_cimetierebousson (2)_050222 SIM
Non communiqué
LAON_cimetierebousson (1)_050222 SIM

This cemetery was created by the Germans in 1917, when they occupied the city-prefecture of the Aisne. It mainly contains soldiers who fell on the Chemin des Dames in 1917 and 1918 (2,653 men are buried there). It should be noted that a stone element from a previous military cemetery located on the Saint-Vincent plateau during the war (in the upper part of the city) has been deposited here and has now disappeared.
The cemetery known as “Bousson” is today surrounded by the houses of the recent district of the ZAC Ile-de-France.

  • Services :
    • Free car park


Ruelle Morlot, 02000 LAON

Revenir en haut de page
This site is registered on as a development site.