Eglise de la Sainte-Trinité de Trucy

Back to the list

Very beautiful Romanesque building, restored after 1918, it has kept a beautiful chevet, a baptismal font (12th century) and a richly decorated western portal: four round arches decorated with cubes, palmettes, monsters and strange characters (including a naked man with his head down).


  • Services :
    • Free car park

Localisation

Rue Victor Lespagne, 02860 TRUCY

Revenir en haut de page
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.