Eglise Saint-Rémi de Paissy

Back to the list
PAISSY_Photo église 2023

Destroyed in 1917 during the fighting on the Chemin des Dames, the church was rebuilt on the same site between 1928 and 1930, trying to re-use as much as possible the materials of the previous building. Even if its plan was slightly modified, it still dominates the commune of Paissy…
Let us point out that a desk of interpretation of the road circuit in Country of Laon By mounts and wonders appears in front of the building.


  • Services :
    • Free car park

Localisation

Rue de l'église, 02160 PAISSY

Revenir en haut de page
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.