Military fortification built in 1882 by the engineer Séré de Rivières, as part of the defensive plan of reorganization.
This complex, currently occupying 11 hectares, was transferred to the commune in 2000 by the army.
Its batteries, caponiers, powder magazine, lodgings, etc. have been preserved.
Only its surroundings can be visited, and it can be rented nowadays for various activities (air soft type) and role playing games (for any information, contact the town hall of the commune).
Access on foot or by bike is strongly advised, even if the road is passable by vehicle…
Note also that the site is the subject of exceptional guided tours on the occasion of the European Heritage Days.