Monument allemand de Pancy

Back to the list
Non communiqué
Non communiqué
Colligis Crandelain (10)

Dominating the villages of Pancy and Colligis, this monument was raised by the Germans in 1915, in order to pay tribute to all the combatants, whatever their nationality…
After the war, it was vandalized, especially the eagles on its sides.
Because of its location (just in front of the Chemin des Dames), it was also used as an observatory thanks to a cavity built under its base. Very soon, this atypical monument will be the object of a specific conservation development (attention, difficult access along a field, good shoes recommended!).


  • Services :
    • Free car park

Localisation

Hauteurs du village, 02860 PANCY-COURTECON

Revenir en haut de page
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.